The USCIS started taking new DACA applications on December 7, 2020, and they reinstated the original rules of DACA. I am ready to help anyone that never applied for DACA before to apply now. Here are the qualifications:
- You must be in high school now, or studying to get a GED, or already have your high school diploma or GED.
- You have a photo ID like a driver’s license, passport, or matricula card.
- You have your birth certificate.
- You arrived in the USA before June 15, 2007 and can prove it through grades/documents.
- You can prove your presence in the USA all the way from June 15, 2007 until now.
- You were born after June 15, 1981.
If you meet all those requirements, I encourage you to apply now. Biden will probably provide a pathway to citizenship for DACA members when he takes over in January 2021, so I would apply as soon as possible to qualify for the law that Biden hopes to pass next year.